.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I am pretty happy too....

Houston Rocket Guard, Tracy McGrady, signed a four year contract extension for a mere $85.7 Million. By signing this contract, the final year of the contract, the 2010-2011 season, he will "earn" $24.1 Million. When asked about the extension McGrady told a Houston television station that, "I'm pretty happy about that. It's one thing I can ge off my mind." You know, I am pretty happy too for him. This is an excellent basketball player. I mean, he definitely deserves this kind of money for taking a ball and putting it into a circular hole.

Hell, if I make one year of his contract over my entire lifespan, I may just start dancing in the street in rush hour traffic on Michigan Avenue in Chicago to celebrate. This conceited jerk gets to make this kind of money for multiple years and all he an say is that he is "pretty happy". Screw him. This is why I really enjoy seeing the NBA slowly destroy themselves.


T-Mac signs multi-million dollar contract extension

2 Comments:

  • I think it was Big Pinz who said it, but the comment on Sloth's site was well-put. Thanks for your eloquence.

    By Blogger Kate the Peon, at 2:06 PM  

  • KtP - Thanks for the kind words. It's a rough morning... err... afternoon for a lot of folks.

    By Blogger Big Pinz, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home