.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mind of The Beast

Some of the top editors here at Ma Herald have started a blog about their management decisions: ethical issues, debates about what stories to run in which positions with which photos, etc.

I rarely blog about goings-on at the newspaper, for a wide variety of reasons (I believe that the most interesting internal stuff should probably stay internal, and I've seen others get burned by sources or readers for putting their random musings online) but some of their stuff could be interesting to people who are curious about media.

It remains to be seen how dilligent they'll be in posting, but so far there's been quite a bit. I'll put a link to it on the sidebar sometime today.

3 Comments:

  • I'm sure they won't blog about any of the good ones. I'm expecting topics like: Glazed or powdered - the debate.

    By Blogger Big Pinz, at 4:40 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ron, at 9:28 AM  

  • I love the September 22 posting by Tom. "Herald's Future?" No entry follows the title. Shall we read something into that?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home