.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crossing The Streams

From Ghost Busters:

Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad?"
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

Total protonic reversal be damned... this blog may be all-but-dead (and that's generous, I know), but I've launched a new one that's exclusively about the one thing I never blogged about here: my job.

Miami Gradebook is one of just a handful of newspaper education blogs in the country, and I have no idea whether it will take off or implode. If you're curious, though, please take a few minutes to check it out at http://miamieducation.blogspot.com.

Yes, many of the Miami Herald's official blogs are hosted on Blogger. It's some kind of funky contract-technology-corporate thing that's supposed to be rectified later this year. Just go with it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home