.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Monday, August 23, 2004

Pimp My Dork-Ride

This week's inductee to the There But For The Grace Of God Go I Club is this guy, who converted his '95 Civic into a Star Wars A-Wing Fighter.



The caption of one of these pictures says: "How often have you said to yourself, 'I could cut myself a great parking space if I only had a lightsaber?'"



Another says: This is the stock steering wheel, cut down to a flight yoke. The thumb buttons will control the strobes in the cannons, and the grenade-looking thing controls the stereo and MP3 player. Since I'd disabled the airbags (at Honda's reccomendation) I added detail to the wheel. With ithe bags disabled, I won't get impaled with the dressing in the event of a collision.



Godspeed, guy who calls himself Obi Shawn. Godspeed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home