.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tihs is ralely naet...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

3 Comments:

  • http://www.snopes.com/language/apocryph/cambridge.asp

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

  • Bitch - if you ever make me try to read something like that again, I'll cut you. I got it, but I have Excedrin headache number 137 now. Am I not dyslexic enough? Is that my problem??

    By Blogger LiAps, at 10:30 PM  

  • taht wsa teh clooest tihng vI erev sene.

    By Blogger AGB 1, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home