.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Monday, December 20, 2004

Birthday Alert!

JAMES IS OFFICIALLY GETTING OLD.



But he used to drive my car home during college on nights when I had no business operating heavy machinery...

and he let me crash on his couch every weekend when I lived in a crappy little town, even though he had a girlfiend and lived in an apartment with walls that didn't quite reach the floor or the ceiling...

and he very politely made sure I had a full drink in my hand before telling me he was getting married...

and he kept plenty of full drinks in my hand as a grrrrrroomsman when I was getting married....

... so for those and many other favors, we'll just say he's maturing nicely.

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday! I'm tearing up over here.

    Getting good use out of Red Rock pics, yes?

    By Blogger Kate the Peon, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home