.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Welcoming Back Little Pinz to the Board

I know many of my fans have been wondering, once again, "Hey, where is Little Pinz and his great post?" In fact, I left a small post recently to which I had legions of people happy to hear from me again and made note of how much they loved my post and see that my dedication was back. But have no fear, I am back, and ready to take on more of those wacky emails all of the fans of the Pinzur Blog have recently submitted.

Question #1:
I heard that Little Pinz went on a crazy Crack, Heroin and alcohol binge and hence was unable to type logical posts, and the ones he did type were quickly deleted by Big Pinz due to the fact that the comments were rather crude and quite obscene. Is this true?

Steve C. Memphis, TN

Answer:
Well, much like Bill Cosby and his "There is always room for J-E-L-L-O", I believe firmly that there is always room for "B-I-N-G-E". Especially around the New Years Celebrations. Which I still consider the most overrated day of the year, but to which I still celebrated rather hard and saw not one, nor two but seven, yes, seven people passed out on the sidewalks on New Years Night. So, to them, congrats. But I always enjoy non-New Years Binge Drinking. As for Crack and Heroin, I dont do those as much any more mostly because Crack leaves my mouth dry and heroin leaves me with yearning for more and Citibank still would like their Mortgage repayment EVERY month, so I give it to them instead.

In all actuality, the main reason for my disappearance coincided with my office building here in cloudy Chicago, IL catching on fire and rendering three floors completely ruined (two due to fire and one due to water.) Fortunately, my floor was not harmed at all (I am on 16 of a 45 floor building.) But on the night of the fire, by 10:30 PM I had a plane ticket out to Anaheim, CA (Home of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim) and was out there for the rest of the week. Then the following two weeks I was at an alternative location out on Chicago's far west side in the middle of El Barrio (I was able to recall Spanish I had not spoken since my Junior year in college in Cancun, although I am not sure Spanish/slur is a language.) But I am back in my office at 135 S LaSalle Street in Chicago and I am re-energized for more interesting posts, or at least posts. I will do my best to post nothing but interesting articles and fun stories...therefore I will probably disappear again.

Question #2:
If you are playing Texas Hold 'Em and have Ace-8 suited, is that a good play if you are near the button and there are many people (in a table of ten) that have called the blinds?
Paris H. Los Angeles, CA

Answer:
I have answer on that one, but I will allow Big Pinz to answer this one since he has already posted info on Texas Hold 'Em and could probably give you a 30 minute explanation on this subject since he is always to the point and never talks just to hear himself talk. I say, I like that that play to see the flop. If no Aces and/or not two hearts then get out, otherwise, you might pull out a good hand. Big Pinz, you may have the floor for the next 30 minutes now, I am gonna go nap while you answer this.

Question #3:
Are you really one Badass Muthafucka you always gets the ladies?
Tyrone Brooklyn, NY

Answer:
More than you know...........I one time got a lady to serve me lunch. Now that was awesome. I believe her name was Flo.

Thanks for the emails. Keep em coming. As you can see, I replied to all the emails we have gotten since the last post back on August, 31st 2004.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to see you artichoke Ford Fairlane back on the blog, Li'l Pinz. Here's to many more Teapot Dome with the Kris Kross'll make ya jump jump hours of trying to decipher de piper de PIED piper Friso Kuipers kippered salmon what it is you're trying to say say say McCartney was banging Yoko koko T-Bone Texas Toast!

    By Blogger LiAps, at 3:07 PM  

  • Little Pinz is right - play the A-8 suited to the flop. 'Nuf said.

    By Blogger Big Pinz, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home