.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Monday, July 19, 2004

Where am I?

So this past Saturday Night, I went to the Sheffield Garden Walk, which, if you are not from Chicago, is a block party with a few bands, a lot of people, and a lot of booze.  I got to the Garden Walk with my trusty Flask that Big Pinz bought for Little Pinz.  Beer was Five Dollars while Coke was only $1.  Therefore I got through the flask and had a few beers in the 90* weather.  I was having a good ole time.  We did the typical, drinkin, hangin out, listen to the bands, I even think Snagglepuss showed up.  We saw a guy dressed up in a full Spiderman outfit (minus the hood) and wearing Avia shoes (apparently that is what helps Spidey climb buildings and is the most comfortable when swinging his way across the city.) 
  
My next stop was an all-you-can-drink for $25 from 9:30-12:30.  Well, I got there at 9:35, and only knew one person, so I started drinking, and drinking heavily until others showed up.  I hit on a few chicks, at least, I think they were chicks.  I am not too positive anymore.  She said her name was Bill, which I thought was a weird name for a chick.  Anyways, apparently she did not want to do much with me, because she left me after about a minute of talking.
 
Then I was looking a little more messed up:
http://www.nonamemall.com/images/Drunk-chris-01.JPG

I met up with two friends at another bar and just kept up my boozing ways.  Finally, at 2:30 AM, drunk as 15 Indians, I finally gave up like the French, and went home.  I proceeded to pass out on my couch until 5:30 AM, went to bed and was a waste the rest of the day.
  http://www.nonamemall.com/images/dog_hangover.jpg





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home