.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Monday, July 12, 2004

Frightening Moments

Is there anything more frightening than when you spend a Sunday afternoon at a barbecue with your friends, and they start showing up with their children? One couple shows up with their daughter who is almost 1 (they have been out of the loop for a little while) and another couple comes with their 8 week-old daughter, and one more recently announced that she was pregnant. So, all of a sudden, not only am I the single guy, but I am also quickly becoming the single guy with friends of married with children friends. Its enough that makes my hair stick on end. Although, as much as I am not even close to being ready for children (nor a relationship apparently), the kids were cute and not loud. I think the only thing that would scare me more is if any of them asked me to babysit their children, granted I think a one-eyed fat retarded couple would have more sense than to do something like that since I may have the kids doing keg stands (they are never too early to learn.)

Oh, and to all of you who were questioning my last post, there are going to be many posts that will leave you all with a simple "?" as your reaction, which is fine with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home