.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What have we become?

A select look at some recent Google searches that have led people to All Pinzur, All The Time:

"Oren Aviv, wife": I can't even begin to imagine who Oren Aviv is, who his/her wife is or what was written here to draw their attentions. But I wish Oren well.

404 Pinzur Not Found: Someone presumably looking for cousin found us with "Jamie Pinzur," who, incidentally, has been married and carrying a new last name for the last six months. Another search for "Pinzur MD" was either looking to us for a new NBC medical drama or trying to find my father. I wish both of them well.

"lasek recovery marijuana": I used Percocet and Vicodin, not pot. Just for the record. If you choose otherwise, I wish you well.

"little virgins": Sufficed to say, I wish them well. It's entirely possible that search came from Pup, who is known to lust over slightly-less-than-legal females. He, too, I wish well. But not in an icky or illegal way.

"banging elisha cuthbert": I've made my objections to that concept well known over time. Others disagree. Them I do not wish well.

More later...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home