.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Monday, July 19, 2004

Now where did I leave my heroin?

This article is just beautiful.  A drug dealer was arrested in New Jersey after returning his rental and forgetting to take with him 88 bags of heroin. 
http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstopstories_story_199200927.html
 
Could you imagine what was going through his head when he realized he did not have his 88 bags of heroin?
DD = Drug Dealer
 
DD: Now where did I leave my cell phone? 
Friend of DD: Well, where did you last put it?
DD:  Well, if I knew that I would have my cell phone.  Oh wait, I put it in the console of my rental car with my 88 bags of heroin.  Oh shit, I left my cell phone in the console.  Oh really shit, I left the 88 bags of heroin in the rental car as well.  There better not be some obnoxious, pimply-faced teenager that takes it all.  I will kill him for taking my possessions.
 
Dumbass
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home