.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

All Pinzur, All The Time

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hurricanes 3, Big Pinz 0

Well, I've officially cancelled my plans to speak at a conference in Lousiville this weekend thanks the an ominous long-range forecast on Hurricane Ivan. I was really looking foward to it, but I can't risk being stuck in Louisville for an extended period or being away from the newspaper if the storm hits here.

For those keeping score:

Charley: Forces Big Pinz to cancel vacation to Vegas
Frances: Totally screws up Big Pinz and Lady Pinz move to new condo
Ivan: Forces Big Pinz to cancel speaking engagement in Lousiville.

Now I know how the Clippers feel.

1 Comments:

  • Those of us who've heard you speak before intend to send notes to all of the conference attendees explaining why they owe Ivan a drink.

    By Blogger LiAps, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home